I am afraid I won't have much time this week to devote to my blog entry. My list of accomplishments and to-do's is too big and consuming for me to spend time indulging in thoughtful analysis of my life or the world around me. A few of the things I accomplished this week are:
1) Being a complete and total bitch to everyone around me for no reason at all, especially to those I love the most like my husband and son.
2) Talking shit about people I don't like and a good chunk of the people I do like to anyone who would sit still long enough to listen, all in a piss-poor attempt to make myself feel better.
3) Acting entitled and put-out when my job actually required some hard work.
4) Taking everything personally, since I am indeed the center of the universe.
My to-do list for this week is chock full of more exciting things for me to do, including:
1) Spending an inordinate amount of time consumed with self-loathing, fear and regret.
2) Pondering my mis-spent youth and all the wrong roads I took along the way.
3) Continuing to take everything that happens around me personally.
4) Being completely self-centered....even when I manage to make myself think about you, all I really think about is how you affect me.
5) Trying to get my super-sized ego to shut the fuck up.
And so, you can see why the blog has to take a backseat to these important activities. I am just busy, busy, busy!
I have to run, I have some more bad decisions and years' past conversations to re-play in my head.