April 21, 2010

OK, Maybe I am a Prude

I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, one would argue that I run the risk of being classified as a free-wheeling, let it all hang out kind of gal. However, I am relatively appalled by the way some folks dress on airplanes. Seriously, I do not want to see your hoochie or your boobies for 3 1/2 hours or for any amount of time. Additionally, pajamas are for sleeping. And, why, why I ask you must every teenage girl bring a pillow on to the plane? Are their necks so weak that they cannot hold them upright for a few hours? News flash - hotels have pillows...lots of them. Conversely, airplanes do not have lots of overhead bin space.

I won't get started on my feelings about people drinking too much on planes. Suffice to day, I have been touched, sneezed on, bumped into, and generally harassed by enough drunk people on planes that I consider carrying mace or wearing some type of diving bell on my head.

photo.jpg
See aforementioned boobies, coupled with a beer, McDonald's and a black eye. I am flying with Brittany Spears.

2 comments:

Beth Ferry Pekins said...

damn..for some reason I can't see your picture!

the people who carry their pillow freak me out...BLEH! and most of the time they are dirty, ratty lice pillows.

Fish Out of Water said...

It's just as well you can't see it. It was mean spirited of me to take it, post it and then make fun of her!